Delegate is a Boston-based technology company that offers an unlimited “Chief of Stuff” service: a one-stop-shop for all of your personal tasks. We are committed to two principles: to complete all tasks with the same or better quality than you could do alone, and to make it seamless. Delegate couples powerful artificial intelligence with human gumption to keep the Chief of Stuff service affordable so that one day everyone can simply focus on what matters to them, and pass the rest to us.
We’re looking for a motivated data-driven individual to join our Data Operations team. You will work on updating and verifying a classification model, in a constantly changing environment, based on information gathered by our Customer Experience team. You will need to think big picture while feeding specific pieces of data to improve Delegate’s algorithms.
You’ll work closely with other teams to ensure our modeling is in-sync across the organization. In addition to our Tel Aviv location, you’ll collaborate with our team in Boston, MA.
We’re looking for someone with strong people skills who is able to work well with others across all disciplines. You will need to be able to think outside the box and be able to identify gaps in information from one team to another and be able to bridge that gap.
Bottom line, you’ll be an integral part of realizing our mission to model human creativity. Yeah, science fiction, we know!
- Constantly improve and maintain a sustainable model to classify every personal task in the world
- Be a team player and show leadership skills within our Data Operations team
- Be accountable to maintain the health of the classification model
- Listen to team members’ feedback and use their feedback constructively
- Research user behavior (implicit feedback) to improve decision-support tools
- Think creatively and encourage others to do the same
- Strong attention to details
- Strong understanding of (or enhanced ability to comprehend) technical concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excited about being part of a rapidly growing company
- No ego – live by the motto that you are only as good as your whole team
- Customer service, operations or account management experience is a plus
Good to have:
- You love puzzles and are inspired by solving them
- You appreciate the power of data and research – if you don’t know something, test it
- You don’t fall in love with your solutions, and you keep your eyes on solving the problem
Job Type: Full-time
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)