What is Delegate?
Delegate is a Boston-based technology company that offers an unlimited “Chief of Stuff” service: a one-stop-shop for all of your personal tasks. We are committed to two principles: to complete all tasks with the same or better quality than you could do alone, and to make it seamless. Delegate couples powerful artificial intelligence with human gumption to keep the Chief of Stuff service affordable so that one day everyone can simply focus on what matters to them, and pass the rest to us.
Who is our Customer Operations Specialist?
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you will be on the front lines and responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience to our users. You will be the heart of our service and the center of our business working as a virtual concierge of sorts to tirelessly fulfill customer requests. From within our Boston office, you’ll first serve as the voice of Delegate to our members by responding to all incoming user communications. Second, you’ll work with our teams across the globe to effectively manage day-to-day customer requests and the answer-finding process.
- Wow users by delivering exceptional customer experience in a front facing role
- Recognize and understand the needs of a user, quickly strategize a game-plan, and coordinate resources to fulfill their requests
- Breakdown complex requests into simple tasks and coordinate with our international partners to provide creative solutions for our users
- Provide insights to design best practices and improve internal processes to delight our customers
- Enhance the usage of our services by helping customers understand how to best utilize them
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent skills and experience, plus
- 1-4 years experience in customer service, operations or account management
- Passion for supporting customers and creating an amazing customer-centric team
- Strong problem-solving and organizational approach- you’re the person your friends look to when it’s time to plan a trip or find the best restaurants
- Exceptional communication skills and writing ability
- Ability to take initiative
- Open-minded, collaborative, dependable, and poised when working through customer challenges
- Strong internet research skills – you can Google like a pro and enjoy answering your own questions
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
- Excited about being part of a rapidly growing company
- The ability to make good puns is a plus!