Get back your peace of mind
See how easy life can be when your time-consuming tasks can be done at the tap of a button.
No, Delegate is powered by humans who care (come visit us at 50 Milk St., Boston, Mass.). We are a technology company that has developed fantastic AI engines, but we aren’t robots. You can be assured that the person you’re communicating with is a member of the Homo Sapiens species.
Just send us a quick text or voice message through the app with the task you would like us to complete, and we’ll get started right away!
Although we would like to help you as much as we can, we would not do anything that:
– Might be considered unreasonable in terms of timeline and resources. We cannot
make you win the lottery;
– Might be considered business or work-related. We cannot do what someone is paying you to do;
– Cannot be done either online or over the phone. We cannot walk your dog for you but will find someone who can;
– Is better to be left with a professional. We cannot provide legal, business or tax advice but can help you find someone who might be able to;
– Might be considered unethical. We cannot help you hide that body!
Yes. We like to keep things simple and transparent. The monthly membership gives you access to send in as many requests as you would like. There are no taxes, hidden fees, or per-task charges. As long as your request is reasonable and does not fall under the “things we do not do” category (see above), we got you covered.
No. You can start and stop using Delegate at any time. You will be charged one month at a time.
If you would like to cancel or make changes to your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a few hours.
Simple: We will offer you the option to add your personal and work credit cards to the secured Delegate app. Once we have a card on file, every purchase can be completed on your behalf, but not without your written permission.