Delegate is an unlimited service that offers tremendous opportunities for you to increase your productivity and to make time for the things that matter most to you. Delegate can help take care of your “must-do” items as well as help plan the fun aspects of your life that you may not otherwise have time for. Read on for some tips on how to make the most out of Delegate and unburden your life!
Let Delegate Find The Best Products
While the emergence of online shopping over the last 10-15 years has unquestionably made things easier, shopping can still be a considerable time-suck for many of us. It’s great that Amazon has thousands of options for us to choose from for a given purchase – but most of us don’t have the time to read through dozens of reviews and set the appropriate filters to find exactly what we’re looking for. Delegate can take this burden off your hands. By texting or recording a quick message on the Delegate app, just tell your Chief of Stuff what you’re looking for and they’ll make sure to find you the best product at the best price based off of your preferences. Here are just a few examples of purchase requests Delegate has completed for its members recently:
- I’m looking to purchase black running shoes for my son in a kids size 12, under $60
- I need to find a pair of shoes that work well with the dress in the picture I’m attaching, can you find something that works in a size 9 under $200?
- Can you find me the best wireless headphones under $150 with at least a one-year warranty?
Get Activities Planned For You
We’d all love to spend more time planning fun date nights or activities with our partners, family, and friends. But since most of us don’t have time to plan, we end up at the same restaurant every Friday night and we take our kids to the same amusement park every weekend. Delegate can assist in planning fun, creative activities for you that you likely wouldn’t have time to plan otherwise.
Give us Your Boring and Time Consuming Tasks
No one enjoys spending their valuable time scheduling or rescheduling appointments, calling a restaurant and telling them you’ll be late for your reservation, or calling to find out the business hours of your neighborhood pharmacy over a holiday weekend. Delegate can take care of the pesky tasks that most of us don’t have the mental space to handle ourselves.
Show Kindness and Appreciation
We’re all so busy that sometimes it’s hard to make the time to treat our family and friends the way we’d like to! Here are a few examples of requests Delegate has fulfilled to help its members show their family and friends that they’re thinking of them:
- Can you please send flowers to my wife’s office, under $80, with a note that says “I love you!”?
- Father’s Day is coming up! Can you please find the perfect card my dad and help me draft a thoughtful note to include with it?
- My friend’s grandmother just passed away 🙁 could you help me place an appropriate food order to send to their home with a nice message from me?